WE’RE SORRY TO SEE YOU GO.
- If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
- If you are traveling or injured and would like to put your membership on hold instead of cancelling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request HERE.
- If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. This will serve as your 7 day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 7 day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
- Cancellation of membership prior to the expiration of any specified commitment period requires an early termination fee of 50% of remaining dues (not including discounts).
- Cancellation of membership due to moving farther than 25 miles away will not require an early termination fee, but you are required to provide proof or residence, and 7 day written cancellation policy is still in force.
Please fill out the form to cancel your membership.
By filling out the form you are agreeing to the terms stated above.