In these unprecedented times, we face unique challenges. We train for the unknown and the unknowable. But what if training at the gym is no longer our best option? We adapt.
We have two online options:
1)Sentry Affiliate Program
Are you a gym owner/coach who has lost the desire to sit down for hours on end and program for your gym? Are you just someone who wants to get fitter, stronger, faster and healthier?
LET US HELP!
For $19 a month, you get access to the program we write for our athletes and our fitness tracking app. This is the day to day workouts offered in the gym. You can register HERE
We have a passion for programming, have the experience to back it up and are eager to share it with you!
2) Remote Coaching
Inside of our Remote Coaching Program, here is how your experience would work:
- You will be matched with a coach.
- You have a video call with your coach to best understand where you have started, where you want to go, what experiences you have had, and how you like to train – on this call you would discuss your nutrition and training habits but you would also talk about your lifestyle so that your coach can help you make some subtle tweaks that will result in great increases in results.
- Your coach sends you assessments and testing that you complete over the course of a few days to a week or two. These assessments will be both general as well as specific to you. Your coach wants to see how you move, how you perform in the gym, and also how you eat – this is a great starting point to understand where you need to go with your training
- Your coach sets the big picture game plan and then sends you out your first week of training – you will always get a week’s worth of training so that you can properly plan out your weeks
- You send your videos results through Truecoach so that your coach can watch specific movements and workouts to ensure that you are moving, breathing, and pacing properly and so that they can ensure that you are moving in the right direction on a daily, weekly, and longer time frame with your workouts and program.
- You have a monthly video consultation with your coach so that you can discuss the major themes in training as well as look at the big picture of the program – these calls are great places to ask questions, continue to get dialed in with your nutrition, and make sure that you are spot on with your recovery practices to get the best results possible.
When you think about your fitness goals, the question that you need to ask is whether or not you are achieving your highest fitness priorities or if you are spinning your wheels. There is now a trusted way to achieve your goals, not be tied to somebody else’s schedule, and have a fun time striving to reach for your very best.
If Remote Coaching sounds like something that you are built for, please click here and start your fitness journey today!