Monday, June 1st
The health and safety of our staff and members remains our top priority. We continue to monitor and closely adhere to the guidelines and recommendations set forth by the CDC and WHO as well as local, state and federal officials.
Beyond our previously outlined cleaning protocols and social distancing recommendations, we have also implemented a class reservation policy with a limit of 10 athletes at a given time for all classes.
We will continue to responsibly offer our members a place to workout while staying well within the guidelines of local, state and federal authorities. Below are details regarding our updated policy.
- Capacity for all classes is currently set to 10 athletes
- Reservations open 60 hours prior to class start time
- Reservations remain open until class start time
- Once a class reaches the reservation limit of 10, athletes have the option to join the waitlist. Athletes on the waitlist are all emailed in the event space opens, and the first reply will be added to the class roster.
- Cancellations made within 3 hours of the class start time are marked as “Late cancellations”
-There is a $7 penalty or fee associated with “Late Cancellations” and “No Shows”
– “Late Cancellations” and “No Shows” count against an Athlete’s attendance limits for those on session plans (ie. “punch cards).
Some of you have requested that the workouts be posted several days in advance so you can better decide if you want to reserve a class. So starting today, all the workouts for the week will be posted on Sundays!
You can view the workouts on Wodify. They will no longer be posted on this blog.
If you know of someone that would like to join the gym, encourage them to get on the waitlist by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not offering Foundations at this time, so people with no CrossFit experience will be on-boarded with at least three personal training sessions.