Surprise points for week five:
Tell us your story.
1) What brought you to CrossFit in the first place?
2) What was your first impression? How has that changed?
3) What was your first “bright spot”? (a moment of accomplishment or when you realized “ah ha, its working!”
4) What are you working on now?
5) Whats your favorite memory at Sentry?
This will be worth 5 points! Yes, FIVE!
60 points separates 1st and 3rd.
Don’t spend more than 10 minutes on this. These will be used on the new website and in blog posts.
Again, email this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lets end this with a bang!
A) “CrossFit Games Open Event 19.5”
Complete rounds of 33, 27, 21, 15 and 9 reps for time of:
Thrusters (95/65 lbs)
Time Cap: 20:00
**Scaled uses 65/45 and Jumping pull-ups.
Let’s face it…105 Thrusters and Pull-Ups might just not be in the cards for all of us, so we want to provide a fun alternative as well that will still give you a great workout with less than 60% of the volume.
In teams of two, alternating complete rounds, complete a total of 10 rounds (5 each) for time of:
12 Thrusters (95/65 lbs) (or Dumbbell Thrusters)
12 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups (or 8 Strict Pull-Ups)